iAnywhere Unveils Sales Anywhere For Salesforce
iAnywhere Solutions, a subsidiary of Sybase, and salesforce.com, the market and technology leader in on-demand customer relationship management (CRM), have announced Sales Anywhere for Salesforce. Sales Anywhere for Salesforce ensures that salesforce.com customers have quick, easy access to business critical information on their handheld devices – with or without a wireless connection.
Sales Anywhere for Salesforce from iAnywhere was announced today in San Francisco at Dreamforce ‘05, salesforce.com’s third annual user and developer conference.
“iAnywhere has delivered a valuable tool for mobilizing solutions such as Salesforce,” said George Hu, VP and General Manager, Salesforce. “Ease-of-use is a key factor in sales adoption of CRM applications and Sales Anywhere can help drive increased productivity and cost-savings for joint customers through easy information access while in the field.”
“Sales Anywhere for Salesforce provides mobile sales professionals anywhere, anytime access to critical information when they need it—during travel, at a customer location or in their home office,” said Brian Vink, VP Marketing, iAnywhere. “In addition, Sales Anywhere is a hosted service that is exceptionally easy to deploy and maintain, and requires no administrative setup. This keeps costs low and minimizes adoption barriers while enabling dramatically increased field sales effectiveness and productivity.”
Sales Anywhere provides handheld access to key sales tools at the point of customer interaction, minimizing downtime by providing access to multiple data resources such as CRM, ERP, intranet and legacy systems. The tight integration of Sales Anywhere for Salesforce via the Appforce on-demand platform ensures that salesforce.com customers have quick, efficient access to their business critical information. Additional product information is available online at www.ianywhere.com/salesanywhere.
New features of Sales Anywhere include the following:
--- Greater Ease-of-Use
- Initiate and track e-mail and phone conversations directly from within Sales Anywhere on the mobile device.
- Search (simple and advanced) and sort list views to quickly find information.
--- Improved Application Setup
- Users can be up and running in minutes.
- Customer information and application updates (including any customization changes) delivered automatically at synchronization.
- For customers using salesforce.com, customizations such as custom fields, record type/page layout, renamed tabs, and sharing rules are automatically applied. Data filtering is provided automatically through the salesforce.com Offline Briefcase.
--- Additional Language Support — Sales Anywhere now supports English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Swedish and Brazilian Portuguese.
- Support for a Wide Range of Salesforce Functions — salesforce.com customers can now take advantage of Sales Anywhere features such as Account Management and Opportunity Management (including access to product line items and schedules) as well as associated contacts, activities, and tasks.
--- Broad Mobile Device Platform Support
- Windows Mobile Pocket PC and Pocket PC Phone devices from manufacturers such as HP, Dell, Toshiba, Symbol and Acer
- Palm OS 5 devices such as the Treo 650 and Tungsten T5
- RIM BlackBerry devices expected later this year — register today for the Sales Anywhere Early Adopter Program for BlackBerry at www.ianywhere.com/salesanybbadopter